People generally focus on growing incredible chests, and while it certainly deserves respect, it’s not the only thing in the world. You can have a beautiful chest without working on anything else, but why would you leave your back behind and not have a detailed, muscular back that no champion would be proud of? Physical shows are generally determined by the evolution of the competitors’ backs, with development meaning width and thickness, as well as the muscular definition of the area. Of course, you want a beautiful look, everyone wants it! Today we are going to talk about how to get one.
Here is the workout that will help you in this quest.
- 6 sets of tractions, 8-10 reps with 90 seconds rest between sets. 3 sets of wide handles, 3 neutral handles.
- 5 sets of lines, 5 repetitions with 90 seconds of rest between sets.
- 3 sets of rows of one-arm dumbbells, 8 reps with 90 seconds of rest between sets.
- 3 sets of straight arm dumbbell sweaters for 10 reps with 90 seconds of rest between sets. You can also do this exercise on a machine.
- 3 dumbbell dumbbell series for 12 repetitions with 90 seconds of rest between sets.