2-Bent Over Reverse Fly:
This move engages your rear delts, the muscles at the backs of your shoulders.
- Select the desired weight from the rack then take a few steps back into an open area.
- Hinge from the hips until your body is almost parallel to the floor and allow the arms to hang straight down from the shoulders with a neutral grip.
- Take a deep breath and pull the dumbbells towards the ceiling using the rear deltoids.
- Slowly lower the dumbbells back to the starting position under control.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
- Do 8-10 reps.